How to make an onions omelette
OMELETTE RECIPE WITH ONIONS
Ingredients for 4 people:
-2 Large onions.
- Half Dozen of eggs
- ¼ olive oil.
- Peel the onions.
- Wash well and cut into small pieces.
- Put a pan with oil on the fire.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion.
- While the onion is frying, beat the eggs.
- Drain the oil in the pan and add the eggs
- When the omelette is golden on one side, turn it upside down.
Ways to serve
It must be placed in a bowl and cut to pieces to be eaten hot.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.