Kava side effects
KAVA SIDE EFFECTS
The kava may have side effects such as:
- Liver damage and jaundice with a prolonged treatment with kava
- Lack of coordination, blurred vision, drowsiness.
- Muscle tremors, upset stomach.
- Loss of appetite or thinness
- Reduced levels of plasma proteins, platelets, urea and bilirubin
- Extrapyramidal system disorders and exacerbation of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease. People with Parkinson's disease should not take kava.
- You may also experience an allergic reaction to kava. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include rash, hives, difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, and inflammation of the mouth and throat. In these cases you should go immediately to a medical facility.
* It is recommended to see Kava toxicity in the listing above.
Kava for pregnant
Kava is NOT a right supplement for pregnant women.
Some reports indicate that kava can cause liver damage and uterus. It should also be noted that, in some cases, kava has not been effective for treating anxiety.
Should you be pregnant, you should choose alternative natural therapies, such as natural remedies for stress, natural remedies for insomnia, herbal relaxants, psychological relaxation therapy, aromatherapy, massage therapy stress...
More information about Kava and other types of peppers in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.