RECIPES OF PEPPERS
HOT PEPPER RECIPES
SWEET PEPPER RECIPES
Sauted vegetables with millet
- 100g Millet.
- 1 green onions.
- 2 green peppers.
- 2 carrots.
- 4 large mushrooms.
- 2 Ginger Chips.
- Extra virgin olive oil (preferably)
- Soy sauce (optional).
- Boil the millet for about about 40 minutes over low heat.
- Meanwhile, peel, cut, chop the vegetables and saute them with a little olive oil.
- When browned, pour some soy sauce to taste and let it reduce volume and take taste.
- Drain the millet when completely cookedand mix with vegetables. Dish and serve.
More information about peppers and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.