- 1 kg of ripe persimmons
- 1 / 2 kg of oranges
- 1 cup cream
- 1 / 2 kg sugar
- 1 cinnamon
- A fresh peppermint leaves.
- Candied Cherries
- Liquid candy
- Clean persimmons, using a damp cloth.
- Remove the cap and stalk. Cut the persimmons and remove the seeds. Cut persimmons into small pieces.
- Peel the oranges, cut them into slices.
- In a saucepan place the cream, the sugar, the sliced oranges and the persimmons.
- In a blender grind the above ingredients until it forms a smooth paste.
- Place the pasta in a bowl and place it in the refrigerator until it becomes hard.
Ways to serve:
Serve chilled as a dessert:
Place two or three scoops of persimmon on a dessert plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish the dish by placing a candied cherry on each ball of ice cream.
Add a couple of fresh peppermint leaves on the plate and draw some decoration lines with the liquid candy on the ingredients and across the plate.
More information on persimmon in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.