Properties of personalized chocolate
Benefits of personalized pure chocolate
ADVANTAGES OF HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE TABLETS
What are the benefits of homemade chocolate with natural ingredients and no added sugar?
This recipe for homemade chocolate tablet is aimed to develope a personalized chocolate tablet, adding ingredients or spices to enhance the flavor of chocolate.
It is very easy to prepare and can serve as dessert, gift or gift for guests, friends or family. By means of doing it, you can avoid giving away or eating sweets, chocolates or candies with a lot of added sugar.
It is recommended to produce it with black chocolate, 70% or higher, because it is the one with higher content of pure cocoa and containing the most remarkable cocoa nutrients such as magnesium and stimulants las theobromine.
Not all black chocolate or fondant chocolate is rich in cocoa paste. Chocolates more than 70% in cocoa are recommended, so you should take a look on the label and check the ingredients, so that you should verify that sugar is not the first ingredient on the list.
This is a very energetic recipe, because both nuts and chocolate, are rich in fats.
PERSONALIZED PURE CHOCOLATE TABLET RECIPE
Ingredients for homemade chocolate
- Black Chocolate: It is recommended to choose one type 70% or higher. It is also recommended to consult on the label that sugar is not the first ingredient on the list. It could also be prepared with milk chocolate or white chocolate.
Ingredients to customize the chocolate:
Preparing to make homemade chocolate tablets
There are two possible ways to make this recipe, melting chocolate in the oven or in a water bath.
To make the recipe in the oven very easily and quickly:
- Preheat the oven to 120 ° C.
- Place all ingredients in a mold, covered with vellum. Bake at 120 ° C. for 10 minutes. Then just let it cool at room temperature, as shown in the picture:
Photo of the recipe step by step, made in the oven. All ingredients are put. They melt in the oven at about 120 ° C for 10 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature
To make the recipe in a water bath:
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath (= bain-marie or double boiler)
- Fill the molds with the ingredients you want to use and add the melted chocolate as shown in the picture:
More information on coconut in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.