Magazine of Plants
Peppermint is not toxic, when used in the right dosage, either as an edible or medicinal plant.
Some people sensitive to this plant may experience some side effects when...
REMEDIES FOR GRAY HAIR: Gray or white hair is the result of a process of changes in hair that make hair to turn white. This change in hair coloring is done progressively as we age...
Remedies made with plants rich in components that strengthen the hair follicle, can prevent or delay the onset of gray hair...
VEGETARIAN LENTILS PROPERTIES AND RECIPE: Lentils are rich in carbohydrates, but its high vegetable protein and fiber content helps the absorption of carbohydrates to be slow and progressive...
- Normal irrigation, especially when seedling and just after being transplanted. They never should not be allowed to dry in both cases, though they should not be watered too much.
- About three weeks before they become adult plants, one should apply one thorough watering, especially when weather conditions are very dry.
- During the rest of the year, a weekly watering can serve at a rate of 10 liters per square meter. More information
DO YOU KNOW WHICH FLOWER IS IT?
- You can find it in the highest mountains of the world
- It is used to produce a very well-known dye.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.