Quiche of tofu with vegetables
How to make quiche of tofu with vegetables
QUICHE OF TOFU WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE
- 1 block smoked tofu
- Half a block of tofu
- Nori seaweed in dehydrated flakes (a seaweed that provides intense flavor "of the sea"). You can also use other seaweeds, such as arame, wakame, hiziki or sea spaghetti with a smoother flavor.
- 1 onion fine
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini cut into cubes
- Fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt
- Optional: grated cheese.
How to prepare quiche of tofu
- Moisturize nori immersing it in a glass of water
- Boil 10-14 minutes the two types of tofu with water covering it. The cooking water can be profited later, so that the fewer we use (enough to boil), the best flavor it will have .
- Saute the onion with a little oil, add a pinch of salt and bay leaf.
- Skip the other chopped vegetables, parsley and chopped nori seaweed. Remove the bay leaf.
- Remove the tofu and place in a container for shredding. Mixing a little of the cooking water, crush crash the tofu into thick mass, with the texture and volume suitable for mixing with the stir that we have prepared.
- Mix the "gravy" with sauteed tofu, and place on a baking sheet.
- Finish cooking in the oven to blend flavors.
Nutritional properties of quiche of tofu
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and people allergic to eggs.
You can combine many flavors and vegetables. We encourage you to try this quiche with sauteed Arbequina olives or capers; Combined with carrot and onion. With an amazing flavor that goes well with smoked tofu.
More information about onions recipes, nutritional values and medicinal properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.