Kidney failure characteristics?
Kidney failure is the inability of the kidneys to filter urine. This disease can be acute (it occurs suddenly), chronic or terminal in which case it the health of kidneys uses to be so affected that patients would generally need kidney transplant or dialysis to enable them to filter waste from one's body.
Renal failure leads to changes in most organs of the body and it particularly particularly implies blood poisoning because of uremia , which is caused by accumulation of nitrogen from urea, which should have been expelled through the urine.
Kidney failure symptoms
The main symptoms of kidney failure are: Little urine in urination, fluid accumulation in the legs, ankles, or body, itchy skin, vomiting, headache, thinness, lack of physical courage, etc.
Causes of kidney failure
The main causes that can lead to renal failure are:
- Diseases: Certain diseases can produce renal insufficiency , such as diabetes, kidney stones hypertensive crisis, inflammation of the prostate, tumors, untreated bacterial infections such as gonorrhea, etc
- Traumatisms: Impacts, falls, accidents at work, sports, etc. may produce acute kidney failure.
- Ingestion of drugs or poisons. Some drugs, especially the abuse of analgesics or anti-inflammatories, or toxic products (alcohol or tobacco, solvents, lead, cleaning products, etc.) can cause kidney failure.
Diagnosis and treatment of kidney failure
Facing some symptoms that may presuppose the existence of renal insufficiency , the first thing to do is to visit the doctor or specialist who, through analysis, will be able to diagnose the reasons why this is produced
The natural treatment of kidney failure supposes the use of a series of natural resources that can prevent or help cure it.
More information on kidney failure its natural treatment in the listing above.
Before the onset of symptoms that presuppose the existence of a failure, the first thing that arises is the visit to the doctor or specialist for that, through analysis, determine the causes of this problem.
The primary role of phytotherapy in the problem of kidney failure is to use those plants which purpose will result in:
- Using plants that stimulate the kidneys
- Using plants with diuretic properties that increase urine production, which will help the kidneys perform a function for which they have big problems.
Cherry tree: (Prunus avium) It stimulates urination, so it is appropriate in those cases when it is necessary to stimulate the kidneys to increase urination, in diseases such as obesity, edemas (fluid accumulation in the body with swelling tissue), inflammation of the kidneys (nephritis), renal failure. , Etc. . There are basically two types of treatment:
- Decoction of flower stalks or dry fruit: Boil for 12 minutes 10 0 40 gr. of dry stalks; after boiling them, they are left to macerate in water for 6 or 7 hours. After filtering this preparation, drink three cups a day, after the main meals. This treatment has an enormous diuretic potential and must be used with caution in people who have problems with hypotension (Using this treatment can lead to decrease blood pressure.)
- Infusion of stems: Make an infusion of a spoonful of stalks per cup of water for 5 minutes. Chill and drink three cups a day after the main meal
Celery: (Apium graveolens): Besides eliminating uric acid, eating this plant is useful for overweight people, but also for rheumatic patients, who have gout, diabetes, those who have kidney stones or gallbladder stones or those who have a tendency to develop gravel. It may even be useful for liver patients, since this herbal remedy help this organ eliminate toxins, so it is not obliged to do much so much work to purify the blood.
Nevertheless, it is necessary to avoid the ingestion of this food in high amounts and the administration of phytotherapeutic treatments in those people who present serious renal injuries or those that present inflammations in the bladder. Also, it is not advisable to take celery preparations during pregnancy because its content in apiin can produce abortions.
Apple: (Malus domestica) Because of its cysteine and arginine content, as well as malic acid, it is very apt to eliminate toxins that are stored in the body and, in addition , to control or prevent obesity and rheumatic diseases such as uric acid, gout, and treatment of kidney related diseases, such as kidney stones or kidney failure.
Carob tree (Ceratonia siliqua) Carob tree, when it is mixed in bilberry juice, stimulates the lazy kidneys.
Maize / Corn: (Zea mays) Decoction of a couple of tablespoons of corn silk for a cup of water for 20 minutes is also useful as a stimulant and kidney stones. Dangerous treatment. Consult the doctor previously.
Parsley: (Petroselinum crispum) It is one of the best diuretics - it increases urination - so it is useful to prevent stone formation, allowing the expulsion of the sand through the urine before it has settled and compacted in the form of a calculus. ( Decoction of one teaspoon of dried root. Let stand for one quarter of an hour and take a couple of cups a day) (Squeeze the tender plant and take a couple of tablespoons a day. Parsley juice is also sold in pharmacies and herbalists)
Nettle: (Urtica dioica) Another plant very suitable to increase urine output so that, like parsley, it can help prevent stone formation or promote the expulsion of these when they are small.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) this is a plant that over stimulates the production of urine. It is appropriate in cases where it is interesting to eliminate as much water - dropsy and obesity - and in those where it is essential to eliminate toxins from the blood - cholesterol, uric acid, diabetes, Etc. It also encourages the expulsion of kidney stones (Infusion of dried leaves. Take 3 cups a day. The same infusion can also be done with the mixture of leaves and roots.)
More information on renal diseases in the listing above.