Wild flower salads properties
How to prepare a wild flowers salad
Salad with wild flowers
Wild flowers salad recipe
- Wash all the leaves with water and drain. It is important to check that they do not have red spots or they are not damaged.
- Cut the leaves into pieces.
- Add the leaves, one by one gently to the salad. Mix the ingredients with care not to damage the flowers.
- Remove the petals of calendula and poppy and spread on top.
- Optionally, add nuts or fruits.
- Dress with olive oil and salt to taste.
- Serve as a starter or as an accompaniment.
Properties of wild flower salads?
Recipe courtesy of Montserrat Enrich's Blog: "Wild Gastronomy".
More information about wild plants in the kitchen in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.