How to cook seitan
SEITAN WITH VEGETABLE BLOODY SAUCE
- 1kg of tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 100g of seitan
Making the seitan with bolognese vegetable sauce
- Scald the tomatoes in boiling water for one minute.
- Remove, peel and crush the tomatoes with a fork.
- Sauté the whole garlic peeled in a frying pan with virgin olive oil, remove once it begins to brown.
- Peel the onions, dice them and add them to the pan.
(If a more homogeneous texture is desired, all ingredients can be mashed with a blender)
- Cut the seitan and dice it in the pan with the onion until it begins to brown.
- Finely chop the parsley and add it to the stir-fry.
- Finally, add the tomato and let it simmer until it is reduced.
How to serve
- Season with salt and serve as a starter.
Other recipes with seitan
More information on seitan and other vegetable meat in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.