Semolina with watercress
SEMOLINA WITH WATERCRESS
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 handfuls of watercresses.
- A cup of wheat semolina.
- A few squares of hard bread.
- Wash the watercress.
- Pour a little oil in a skillet and let it get hot.
- Fry the cubes of bread and put them on a plate.
- Pour the flour into the pan with hot oil and stir until it is golden brown.
- Pour the semolina in a pan of boiling water, stirring constantly.
- Add salt and lower the temperature to cook it over low heat for half an hour.
- Once cooked, add the watercress and remove everything.
- Serve on a plate and add a few leaves of watercress and a few squares of fried bread on the semolina.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as starter
More information on watercresses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.