TEA JELLY RECIPE
- 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
- 40 g. sugar
- 300 ml. Vegetable milk type soy beverage or oat drink
- 20 g. seaweed agar
- Heat the soy beverage or oats in a saucepan.
- When it boils, add the agar-agar seaweed, lower the heat and let it dilute 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, add the Matcha tea, sugar and stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Place in containers and let it cool.
* More information: How to prepare a good tea
More tea types and information about tea in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.