Matcha tea ice cream
RECIPES OF TEA
MATCHA TEA ICE-CREAM RECIPE
- 20 g. Green tea Matcha powder (you can buy in supermarkets or food stores Oriental products)
- Infusion of peppermint (only 20 ml.)
- 100 g. of double cream.
- 3 eggs
- 80 g. sugar
- 75 g. white chocolate (optional)
- 100 g. black chocolate 80 % (Optional)
- Beat the eggs with half the sugar until a smooth dough is formed.
- Prepare the infusion with 200 ml. of water and 15 g of. dried mint. Let stand 4 minutes and grab only the dose needed to dilute the tea Matcha (20 ml.)
- Add to the mix egg and sugar (which we have previously diluted with a little infusion of peppermint )
- Split the chocolate into pieces and mix with eggs and sugar.
- Whip the cream with half the sugar and add to the above mixture, stirring carefully.
- Place in a container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- It is not necessary mixing during the freezing process.
* More tea recipes
More tea types and information about tea in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.