How to use tempeh in the kitchen
CREAM OF VEGETABLES WITH TEMPEH
- 150g leeks
- 2 onions
- 80g of tempeh
- 1 glass of soymilk
- Wash, peel and chop the vegetables.
- In a saucepan or pot, pour the olive oil and brown the sliced vegetables and tempeh.
- Remove and reserve the tempeh (if desired) and cover all the vegetables almost completely with water and boil them for about 10-15 minutes covered with a lid.
- Once cooked, pour them together with most of the water and mince them with a blender.
- Add a glass of soymilk to increase its creaminess and correct salt.
- In case tempeh has been reserved separately, add it to the crushed cream.
Way to serve:
Serve it hot as a main dish
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.