Tempeh with pasta
Pasta with tempeh recipe
TEMPEH WITH PASTA
- 150g watercress
- 200 g pasta
- 80g of tempeh
- Wash the watercress and put aside some of it on a dish.
- In a saucepan or pot pour one third water and boil the pasta over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Cut the tempeh into cubes and saute in a pan with a little olive oil.
- Once pasta is cooked and tempeh sauteed, put both in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the watercress and salt to taste.
Way to serve:
Serve as a main dish
Other dishes with tempeh
More information on tempeh in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.