Tips to cure bad breath
Tips to avoid bad breath or halitosis
HOW TO COPE WITH BAD BREATH OR HALITOSIS
In order to solve to the problem of bad breath it is possible to take into account the following recommendations:
- Perform a thorough cleaning of your mouth after every meal, which include teeth, tongue and mouth in general (toothbrush and dental floss).
When we do not have utensils or,when the place or situation are not appropriate to do so, we can rinse the mouth with water to reduce the amount of waste in it.
- Clean your tongue: Our tongue contains bacteria that may be responsible for bad breath. when you brush your teeth, brush your tongue, too.
- Visit the dentist: This specialist can diagnose the presence of teeth decay or infected wounds that can be the cause of bad breath.
- Drink abundant quantities of water to encourage salivation to eliminate oral bacteria.
- Maintain a proper diet, Keeping a rich natural foods diet is a way to increase the body fluids and avoid the problem of constipation.
Many nutrient deficiencies, such as vitamin B deficiency, can cause halitosis. Eating foods containing vitamin E may help us. (More information on the diet of bad breath in the listing above)
- Hide bad breath: The use of mints or other remedies in cases of bad breath helps to disguise halitosis.
More information on bad breath and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.