TOFU COCKTAIL WITH POMEGRANATE
- Iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Bean sprouts
- Seaweed agar-agar
- Salsa Mayonnaise
- Tomato sauce
- Cut the tofu into small cubes and sauté in a pan with a little oil and salt.
- Wash, peel and chop the onion and lettuce.
- Peel the pomegranate, reserve the seeds.
- Cut the pineapple into small dice.
- Make the "pink sauce" by mixing the mayonnaise with the tomato sauce.
- In a bowl, combine lettuce, onion, tofu, pomegranate, pineapple and bean sprouts.
- Add the "pink sauce" to the preparation and toss to distribute well.
- Put them in vermouth cocktail type glasses or small bowls.
- Garnish with algae agar-agar.
- Refrigerate until ready to consume.
How to serve it:
It is eaten as an appetizer, main course or accompaniment.
More recipes information about pomegranate properties in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.