Tomato sauce with onions, capers and black olives
TOMATO SAUCE WITH ONIONS, CAPERS AND BLACK OLIVES
- � kg of ripe tomatoes
- Boil a pot of water for blanching the tomatoes.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the onions and brown them in a pan with hot oil.
- Once the tomatoes blanched, peel, crush and put them into the pan with the onion.
- When half cooked, add the black olives pitted and laminated, as well as the well drained capers.
- When the tomato sauce has been reduced to achieved the desired texture, taste it and add some salt if necessary.
- Add black pepper if desired.
- Pour the sauce into a sauce boat and serve it.
What is this sauce for?
It is an ideal sauce for pasta, rice, vegetables, meat, fish, egg, bread (with cheese, pizza type, etc.).
More information about olives in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.