- 2 medium cucumbers
- 4 natural yogurt, goat or sheep preferably (500ml. aprox.)
- 1 clove garlic
- Table salt
- A few fresh mint leaves
- Wash, peel and cut the cucumber into cubes.
- Place the diced cucumber in a colander with a good pinch of salt, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut the garlic into very small and thin cubes to mix with yogurt and mint.
- Wash and drain the cucumber and add to the yogurt sauce.
- Serve with bread or sticks, and fresh mint leaves for decoration.
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.