- Get naked and squat on the floor or on the bed. Your knees should be bent and your feet flat on the bed or support on the ground.
- Lubricate the index finger. Use a water soluble lubricant. Do not use Vaseline. You can use olive or sesame oil.
- Insert the tip of your finger in your vagina.
- Exert force on your finger as if to defecate.
- Let your finger still inside the vagina for one minute. Try to feel it inside.
- Insert your finger a bit until you reach the first knuckle.
- Exert force on the finger with the muscles of your vagina. Imagine you are pissing and try to stop the flow of your urine.
- Put your finger a little more. Tighten and relax the vaginal muscles. Remove your finger and close the session.
You can perform this exercise several sessions until you feel you makes it easy, you feel no pain and your able for yourself to control your vaginal muscles.
- Once you feel you can repeat the same process by introducing a couple of fingers.
- Repeat the sessions until you can do normally with a couple of fingers.
Sessions with your partner:
Once you feel capable of doing it on your own, ask your partner to do the following:
- Ask your partner to lubricate a finger.
- Ask your partner to insert the lubricated finger into your vagina.
- If you feel comfortable with the finger of your partner and you are able to contract and relax your muscles, your partner should insert two fingers.
- Repeat the session until you feel comfortable with your partner's fingers in your vagina.
- Once you feel comfortable, and immediately after removal of two fingers, insert his penis.
If you have properly done the previous exercises, you will probably not have any trouble and you will not feel pain.