Vegetable cream with tempeh
How to make a vegetable cream with tempeh
VEGETABLE CREAM WITH TEMPEH RECIPE
- 150g of leeks
- 2 onions
- 80g tempeh
- 1 cup soy milk
- Wash, peel and chop the vegetables.
- In a saucepan or pot, pour the olive oil and brown the chopped vegetables and tempeh.
- Remove and reserve the tempeh (if desired) and cover almost completely with water. Boil the vegetables for 10-15 minutes covered with a lid.
- Once cooked, pour them together with most of the water and mince with the blender.
- Add a glass of soy milk to increase creaminess and correct for salt.
- In the event that tempeh has been withdrawn and reserved separately, add it to the crushed cream.
How to serve:
More information about leeks and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.