Verbena tonic wine
Characteristics of verbena tonic wine
If lack of appetite, indigestion or flatulence produced by stomachs suffering from poor acid production, vervain can be used to make a tonic wine that will help digest food better and awaken your appetite.
This wine is also useful for the treatment of anemia or to help tone weak organisms after an illness.
RECIPE OF VERBENA TONIC WINE
- 10 or 12 tablespoons shredded dried verbena.
- 1 liter of white wine.
- In a 1 and a half liter glass bottle, pour 1 liter of white wine.
- Add 10 or 12 tablespoons shredded dried verbena. (For sale in pharmacies or herbalists)
- Mix well and leave to marinate the mixture for a couple of weeks.
- After this time, filter well and save it in a glass bottle in the refrigerator.
Drink three cups a day. One before each main meal.
For its alcohol content, do not supply this product to small children or people recovering from alcoholism.
More information on vervain in the listing above.
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.