TOSSED SALAD WITH WATERCRESSES
WATERCRESS SALAD RECIPE
Photo of lettuce salad, tomato, cucumber, carrot and watercress
Ingredients for two people:
- Lettuce leaves.
- A medium-size cucumber.
- 2 tomatoes.
- 1 carrot.
- Watercress leaves.
- Wash all ingredients well.
- Cut the lettuce leaves and place in the bottom of a dish.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and cover the lettuce. Place a few slices around the edges of the plate as shown in the photo above.
- Cut the tomatoes and place them in a circle.
- Cover the bottom of the circle with the leaves of watercress.
- Cover the layer of watercress with sliced carrots.
- Place a few leaves of watercress on the outside as a garnish.
- Sprinkle with Olive oil and season with salt.
Way to serve it:
Serve it as a starter
More information on watercresses in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.