BOTANICAL FREE TIMER
Characteristics of an alarm timer
An alarm timer is a clock reminder that can be programmed to remind you when to accomplish a scheduled task. For example, it can be used, for example, to tell you when to make a work rest or when to turn off the heat
Botanical-online alarm timer instructions
- Download the file (800 Kb) and leave in on the desktop. Click on the file to open it. You get the following screen:
How does the alarm timer work?
1) Click on the tab (no. 1) to open it.
2) Click on the + sign to set the minutes. (no. 3),
3) Click on "del" (No 7) to put it back to zero.
4) Once time is set, click on the arrow (No. 5) to start the countdown .
You can close the cover (click on it again) or leave it open. If you want to stop before it sounds, click on the box that replaces the arrow. To maximize it click on number 6. To minimize it click on number 8. To obtain the desired size drag one the edges of the window.
You can move, resize or minimize it. No matter what you do, it will go on with the countdown and will warn us at the preset time.
More information about other botanical-on line gadgets in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.