Home remedies for pimples
HOW TO GET RID OF PIMPLES OF ACNE
Phytotherapy. Herbal remedies to clear the skin from pimples
The primary role of phytotherapy in the treatment of pimples involves using a number of plants whose primary objectives will be:
Internal use preparations with medicinal plants to treat acne
In internal use, we recommend the use of depurative plants that are able to remove toxins from the body and improve skin health. The skin is an organ that often manifest how is our whole body health.
External use preparations with curative herbs for acne
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) Used externally, the grape is a very interesting cosmetic for the protection and beautification of the skin because it is one of the best moisturizers, able to hydrate the skin and recover it from the effects of dryness. (Make a mask with the pulp of this fruit and spread it on the skin for 20 or 30 minutes)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Treatment for boils or pimples with marshmallow makes these diminish in size and dry faster.. (Boil a handful of roots in water for 10 to 12 minutes. Moisten with liquid and put a gauze over the affected area)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Horsetail is very rich in silicon which is very effective in the treatment of skin diseases. Silicon helps regenerate the skin making it to have a smoother appearance. (Maceration of 100 g of horsetail with 8 drops of lemon juice in one liter of alcohol at 40 º for 1 month. Dilute with water to 50% and massage the affected areas twice a day)
- Linden (Tilia europaea, T. platyphylos, T. cordata) One of the most used against "Nerve problems" (Infusion of a spoonful of dried flowers per cup of water. Take 3 or 4 glasses a day, depending on your condition)
- Billberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Antiinflammatory properties of this plant helps to reduce inflammation of pimples and facilitates their healing and therefore improves the appearance of the skin in persons affected by this manifestation of acne. (Decoction of three tablespoons of dried fruits per liter of water for 15 minutes. Cool and clean the affected area with the resulting liquid, once in the morning and evening)
- Birch (Betula alba) When the skin is affected by imperfections such as freckles, blemishes, pimples, etc. astringent properties of birch are very effective to remedy all these anomalies. (Clean the area with the liquid resulting from from the decoction for 20 minutes of 5 tablespoons of shredded dried leaves per liter of water. Do it in the morning after getting up and in the evening before going to bed) (In internal use, It is effective to drink birch sap obtained by incision on the bark during the month of March. The effective dose is situated on about 100 cc / day)
- Cabbage (Brassica oleracea) For skin conditions, pimples, pustules, blisters, burns... etc, cabbage exerts a tonic value on the skin, especially when mixed with a little olive oil. (Crush some cabbage fresh leaves and apply them as a poultice on the affected area of skin)
- Echinacea (Echinacea spp) It reduces symptoms of acne in all its manifestations and prevents their infection. (Drench the affected area with some liquid from the fresh plant) (Dilute a few drops of tincture in water and apply a gauze over the affected area)
Internal remedies for pimples
More information about pimples and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.