PUNCTURE WOUNDS REMEDIES
How to heal puncture wounds
HOW TO AVOID PUNCTURE WOUNDS TO BECOME INFECTED
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies to treat infected puncture wound
The use of herbal medicine in the treatment of punctures will use a number of medicinal plants seeking the following objectives:
External use medicinal plants for puncture sounds
- Echinacea (Echinacea ssp) (Apply plant juice or tincture of echinacea)
- Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) (Wash the affected area with liquid from the infusion for 10 minutes of a teaspoon of dried flowers per cup of water)
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) (30g. Of flower tops per liter, soak a compress and apply on the wound)
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) Agrimony is an excellent vulnerary for healing wounds, scratches, cuts, punctures, minor burns, and so on. (Crush some fresh leaves and apply them as a compress on the wound)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (Apply the liquid from the infusion of one teaspoon of dried flowers per cup of water)
Related information: cleaning infected wounds.
More information about puncture wounds and other wounds and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.