Home remedies for seborrhea
HOW TO CURE SEBORRHEA WITH NATURAL PRODUCTS
PHYTOTHERAPY: Herbal remedies for oily hair and seborrhea
The main function of phytotherapy for oily hair or seborrhea will be to use those herbal plants with the following purposes:
- Plants that provide those vitamins and minerals necessary for healthy hair.
- Plants that avoid excessive peeling or control the excess of fat.
- Plans that help overcome emotional problems, reassuring the individual to emotional states that could not be responsible for seborrhea
Internal preparations with medicinal plants to treat seborrhea
- Tea (Camellia sinensis) Like horsetail, for its silica content, it is is adequate for your hair to be healthy. (Infusion of a spoonful of dried plant per cup of water. Take one cup a day)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)for its richness in iron, dandelion leaf helps maintain good health of our hair. (Eat fresh leaves in salad)
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) Like dandelion, milk thistle is also very rich in iron (Eat fresh leaves in salad) The tender dandelion leaves and the tender leaves of milk thistle are, among others, highly recommended edible wild plants.
External preparations to treat seborrhea
- Sweet bay (Laurus nobilis) It exerts a regenerating effect on the scalp, having the ability to combat dandruff, seborrhea and other disorders related to hair loss. For this reason it can prevent or delay baldness. (Rub your scalp with sweet bay essential oil in the morning and before bedtime) (Decoction of a handful of bay leaves per liter of water. After you wash your hair, rub your scalp with the warm liquid resulting from the decoction. Let's act for about an hour, later rinse it abundantly)
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Stevia extracts become part of many shampoos or hair products for the treatment of excess fat in the hair.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia, Lavandula officinalis) Reduces the appearance of fat. (Decoction of a handful of dried plant in a liter of water for 10 minutes. Rub the scalp after washing your hair)
- Burdock (Arctium lapa) Rub your scalp with the oil of this plant.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Licorice decreases fatty hair secretions and allows better control of dandruff. (Infusion of the dried plant. Mix with vinegar and rinse your hair after washing)
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) The astringent properties of this tree can be used for the treatment of seborrhea. (Rub your scalp with the liquid from the decoction for ten minutes of three tablespoons of crushed twigs per liter of water)
- Nettle: (Urtica dioica) It has been demonstrated its regenerative effect of the scalp, and its ability to combat dandruff, seborrhea and other disorders related to hair loss. For this reason, although it can not be considered an anti-baldness miraculous elixir, it can aid prevent some hair problems. (Maceration of 100 g of nettle and rosemary in 1 liter of dried anise for 15 days. Rub your scalp in the morning and before bedtime)
Diet for seborrhea
A diet rich in biotin, selenium and zinc helps the non-appearance of this condition:
(More information about this subject on " Diet for seborrheic dermatitis")
More information about seborrhea and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.