Digestive diseases natural treatment
NATURAL TREATMENT OF DIGESTIVE DISEASES
Diseases of the digestive track
There are many diseases that can affect the digestive system. We have listed the main ones on the table below: (Click on each for more information.
Those not linked will be published soon.
- Aerophagia: Problems with gases in the digestive track
- Diarrhea: Excessive bowel movements that provoke too much defecation
- Teeth: caries, gingivitis and other dental problems
- Constipation: Too consistent and scarce defecation
- Flatulence: Flatus, meteorism or gas boating.
- Gastritis: Inflammation of the stomach
- Gingivitis: Gums swollen
- Hiatus hernia : Hiatal hernia
- Indigestion: Problems with digestion of food, stomach ache, etc.
- Gluten intolerance: Celiac disease
- Vomiting: How to prevent vomiting, how to provoke it.
More information about digestive diseases natural treatments in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.