Dry skin natural medicine
NATURAL MEDICINE FOR DRY SKIN
Characteristics of dry skin
Dry skin is a manifestation of the skin characterized by a lack of moisture. Apart from unsightly results, when excessive dryness appears in highly visible parts of the skin,it has negative consequences for the health of the skin itself and for the hair, producing rough skin and hair, scaly skin, cracking, irritation, peeling, etc. Dry skin is one way of the symptoms of acne.
Symptoms of dry skin
The main symptoms of dry skin are: scaly skin, open pores, pimples, acne, rough skin, cracking, irritation, peeling, etc.
Causes of dry skin
The main causes of dry skin are:
- Aging: It is the main reason that determines the dryness of the skin.
- Excessive environmental dryness: Dryness in the environment supposes excessive evaporation of water from the skin with the corresponding lack of its humidity. This usually occurs in seasons when the air is predominantly dry, such as winter. Closed rooms with heating can cause the same results.
- Genetic reasons : Sometimes having dry skin depends on genetic characteristics.
- Outcome of skin illness: Often dry skin is the result of several skin diseases, especially acne., (Psoriasis, eczema, etc.). Some other body diseases, such as hypothyroidism, can also produce dry skin.
- Chemical factors: Exposure to some chemicals produces sometimes dry skin. Much the same can happen when using too aggressive cleaning products.
- Too frequent skin cleaning: Too frequent skin cleaning can also get rid of natural skin oils, subsequently producing dry skin.
How to to prevent dry skin
We would have to take into account the following tips:
- Maintain proper cleaning habits: It is necessary to moisten the dry skin every two days. You should take a bath with a duration between 5 minutes and 1 / 4 hour maximum. Longer baths can cause the skin to dry. Night steam baths on the face improve the texture of facial skin.
Strong scrubbing with a towel can dry one's skin. You should dry your skin carefully by means of pressing the towel to it gently.
- Use proper body cleaning products. If possible, cleaning products should be free of detergents and alcohols. There is no need to use them every time you take a bath. It is better to alternate one bath with soap with another one done only with clean water alone. Do not add salt to the bath.
- Drink often. Water intake provides skin hydratation. you should drink at least 2 litters of water every day.
- Apply appropriate substances that provide moisture to the skin.
Diagnostic and treatment of oily skin
Dry skin can easily be diagnosed by the visible symptoms on the skin. Treatment of oily skin has to be based on a natural method.
The natural treatment of oily skin involves using a series of natural remedies that can help prevent or improve them.
More information about dry skin and its natural treatment in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.