COCONUT TRUFFLES RECIPE
- 150g grated coconut.
- 125ml of water.
- 75g of wheat or oats.
- 3 c. sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour the coconut with the flour, sugar and a little cinnamon.
- Mix everything while pouring the water to get the desired pasty texture.
- Make small truffles with the dough and place them on a tray.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and let cool.
- Dish and serve.
Use: It is used as a dessert.
More recipes and information on coconut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.