PRICKLY PEAR RECIPES
NOPALITOS PICKLE RECIPE
- Tender prickly pear cactus
- Red and yellow pepper
- Clean the cactus and withdraw its spines.
- Clean the peppers.
- Slice the vegetables, cut them all into strips.
- In a bowl, prepare the brine. Ratio: 10 water:1 salt. That is, for example, 10 liters of water, 1kg. salt.
- Pack the pickle vegetables in glass jars. Place herbs inside and a pinch of sugar.
- Note on the date with a marker or use a label.
- They can be consumed from the second month on.
- They expire a year from its packaging.
This recipe is ideal for preserving the long nopalitos. It is a practical and easy way to eat these vegetables, which can be taken as a snack or in salads.
They provide healthful fiber and facilitates the preparation of quick dishes with vegetables.
More recipes and information about prickly pear in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.