- Tomatoes for salad
- Green onions cut into half moons
- Canned Olives
- Canned Gherkins
- Onions, preserved
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh fennel
- Cut the tomatoes into large wedges
- Cut the onion into half moons
- Place the tomatoes in a decorative way
- Place the onion over
- Add the olives and pickled vegetables
- Season with chopped fresh parsley and fennel, olive oil and salt.
In the picture: tomato salad with onion, scallions, green and black olives, cucumbers, parsley, fennel and salt.
Fresh vegetables are rich in vitamin C, which is destroyed by heat (firing, for example).
A salad is a good source of antioxidant vitamins and phytochemicals that help maintain the health of our body. Ideal for summer!
* Related information: Mediterranean diet characteristics.
More information about Mediterranean diet in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.