ZUCCHINI SLICES WITH CASHEWS AND CARROTS
ZUCCHINI SLICES WITH CASHEWS AND CARROTS RECIPE
- 100g of raw cashews.
- 4 carrots.
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini.
- Wash and cut carrots and zucchini in slices of the same thickness and size. This can be easily performed with a peeler.
- In a bowl that can be covered, pour the carrot slices in a little water. Cover the bowl with a plate or a film, and place in the microwave for 2 minutes or until carrots are cooked.
- Repeat the same action with zucchini, considering it takes half the time to cook.
- If cashews are raw, they can be toasted in a pan without oil until golden.
- Prepare a green sauce with finely chopped garlic and parsley. If you want a more uniform texture, you can crushed it with the mixer.
- When the vegetables are cooked, mix them with the toasted cashews and the green sauce.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Dish and serve.
It is eaten as a first course or accompaniment of a second.
More recipes and information on cashews in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.