- ½ kilo of almonds.
- ½ kilo of sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- In case of whole shelled almonds, remove the outer shell of the almonds.
- Blanch the almonds in hot water to remove the skin.
- Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Roast the almonds in the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
- Once egg whites well stiff, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the egg whites.
- Add the chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
- Fill the paper molds (type muffin molds) Leave a finger empty at the top of each paper mold.
- Place the filled molds on a metal tray and put them in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
Eat as dessert at room temperature.
- Egg yolk
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.