Recipe of almond dessert
Ingredients for four people
- 1 / 2 kilo of sweet almonds.
- 1 / 2 kilo of sugar.
- 6 eggs.
- Break the almonds and blanch them with hot water to remove the skin.
- Cut the almonds into small pieces.
- Roast the almonds into the oven until well toasted, which can last about 20 minutes.
- Break the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
- Beat egg whites. (Beat them in a bowl until the meringue is formed)
- Once the egg whites are ready, add sugar and beat well until the sugar is well dissolved in the whites.
- Add chopped almonds to the meringue, stirring well.
- Fill the paper cups (muffin pans) and leave "a finger" empty on top.
- Place filled molds on a metal tray and enter them into the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Ways to serve
Eat as a dessert at room temperature.
(Recipe provided by Josefina F.)
More information on the almond tree in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.