Amaranth joy recipe
- 125g chopped chocolate
- 220g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 225g of sugar
- 60g of amaranth flour
- 10g of wheat flour. Amaranth is used at a ratio of 6:1 in relation to wheat, to ensure that the cake can go up, thanks to the action of the gluten contained in the wheat.
If you are a celiac, you can use flour without gluten instead of wheat flour.
- Mix both flours.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Beat 4 eggs with sugar and sift the flour mixture.
- Add the dough the chocolate with the melted butter and mix well. The flour, the butter and the chocolate should be mixed very well, because only by doing this will make your cake tender and fluffy.
- Place the dough in a baking pan, previously buttered.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 35-45 minutes. It is important for the cake to be cooked slowly: thus, the dough will grow more (be more spongy) and will cook evenly. You should not grate it at high temperatures, since it can become burned or cooked on the outside while it remains raw or broken inside.
Properties of amaranth cakes
This cake is actually a small "sin" nutritionally speaking, because of its very caloric and fatty contribution. You can not eat it too often, though, consumed in a balanced diet, is perfectly compatible with a healthy varied diet, and above all, and enjoyable whim. This cake is suitable for coeliacs.
Its healthy qualities can be attributed to magnesium, present in cocoa, and to the minerals of the amaranth flour. Butter is a source of vitamins A and vitamin D, and the flour of vitamin B1 or thiamin.
The effect on the body will, no doubt, be energizing and enjoyable. However, none of us will be excused taking a little walk to "help us digest" this small and delicious sin.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.