Apple salad with grapes
(How to make an apple salad with grapes)
HOMEMADE APPLE SALAD WITH GRAPES RECIPE
Ingredients for four people:
- 1000 g of table grapes.
- 100 g of walnuts.
- 2 apples.
- 200 g of celery. (1 stalk)
- 1 lemon.
- Wash the celery and boil it for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Remove the skin of grapes and remove the seeds.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Place the lemon juice and two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl.
- Grate the celery and add it to the bowl stirring all ingredients well.
- Peel the apples and cut them in slices. Add the apple slices, walnuts, grapes and stir everything well.
Ways to serve
Serve as a first course.
More recipes and information on apple in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.