RECIPE: BROCCOLI OMELET
HOW TO MAKE A BROCCOLI OMELET
Ingredients for 4 people
-300 g of broccoli.
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil
- Clean, peel and cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- Pour the olive oil in a frying pan and let it heat.
- When hot, put the broccoli in the oil and fry it for 1 minute.
- Pour beaten eggs over the broccoli and salt to taste, stir well, shaking the pan by the handle so the egg does not stick to the bottom of it.
- When the egg has set and browned, turn the omelet to brown the other side.
- Remove and place on top of a dish.
Ways to serve
Serve hot as a main course
More information on natural medicine.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.