Brownie without flour for coeliacs
Benefits of brownie without gluten
Properties of Brownie without eggs and without gluten
Serving suggestion, brownie with cocoa and nuts
This recipe for homemade brownie is prepared with no eggs, flour and sugar. It is a preparation for a "raw" diet, so, it does not need cooking.
EASY RECIPE OF RAW CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
Serving suggestion, brownie with cocoa and walnuts
Ingredients for a raw chocolate brownie
- 1 large green banana
- 1 cup pitted dates (6-8 units). Raisins can also be used.
- Cocoa powder, about 1 cup
- 200ml coconut milk
- Whole or chopped walnuts, peeled
Preparing homemade brownie
Prepare the dough:
- Put the dates soaked with water.
- Boil the banana: Cut the ends of a green banana and split it in half. You can boil it completely peeled or with the same skin (Make a cross-section,and, when the skin opens, it is already cooked). The green banana is cooked in boiling water in about 10 minutes, or when passing a knife, the tip of it passes through completely.
Picture of how mass is formed, beating coconut milk and green banana
- Drain and mash some banana with a little coconut milk, to be added gradually. Banana is very effrective and thickens very much, so it may not be necessary to use it all to make the dough.
- In another bowl, mash the dates with a little coconut milk until a smooth, brownish and very sweet dough is formed (we use the dates in place of sugar).
- Put the two masses together, the banana with dates. Add slowly and stir. It can also be crushed all at once, but this can be a bit more difficult because of the hardness of dates.
- Add cocoa powder (about 4 tablespoons, to taste) and shelled walnuts. The dough should not be too liquid
The dough is placed in a container with greaseproof paper underneath to make it easy unmolding
- The dough is placed in a container with greaseproof paper underneath to make it easy unmolding
- Keep in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. As the mass to cool, solidifying as it will partially absorb the liquid fiber.
- It is recommended to serve with chocolate sprinkled on the surface.
Serving suggestion for brownie
- Another option is the same recipe, cut into cubes, add grated coconut and make cupcakes as shown in the photo:
Another brownie serving suggestion
More information on coconut in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.