Brussels sprouts with cassava
BRUSSELS SPROUTS RECIPES
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH CASSAVA
- 100g of brussels sprouts.
- 75g of cassava.
- 50g of soy milk.
- Grated cheese gratin.
- Wash and cut in two the brussels sprouts.
- Put them aside.
- Make a cream with manioc flour and the soy milk. Add manioc flour to the soy drink and stir until it becomes thick.
- Pour it on the cabbage and sprinkle grated cheese.
- Bake in gratin mode, remove when brown.
- Dish and serve.
It can be used as accompaniment or first course.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.