Candied peanuts recipes
- 250 g of raw peanuts.
- 250 g sugar
- A glass of water
- Pour some water into pan and heat it. Add some sugar and stir well with a wooden spoon to dissolve it.
- Add the peanuts.
A) How to caramelize the sugar and peanuts? :
This process takes between 9 and 10 minutes. During the same you must not fail to remove the components that remain very hot, so you must take care not to burn yourself. The hot caramel paste can stick to the skin, causing severe burns. (Protect your hands with mitts and your eyes with glasses)
To caramelize the sugar on the peanuts you must perform the following steps:
- Go on stirring as the water boils.
- After a few minutes, peanuts start to caramelize. Keep stirring.
- After a few minutes, the sugar appears as a white coating on the peanuts. Go on stirring until they become caramelized again.
- Once caramelized, turn off heat and prepare to separate the caramelized peanuts.
B) How to separate the caramelized peanuts?:
To do this perform the following steps:
- Using a spatula or a wooden spoon, shovel out the peanuts and caramel pasta from the pan.
- Place the caramelized pasta on top of the marble countertop.
- With the help of the spatula, separate as much peanuts as possible while they are cooling.
- Once separated, placed them in a glass container.
Uses of candied peanuts:
Candied peanuts are served as dessert or a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack.
More information about peanut in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.