How to eat cauliflower
CAULIFLOWER SALAD WITH BROCCOLI
Ingredients for 4:
- 300 g of broccoli
- 300 g of cauliflower
- 10 g of toasted and grated almonds.
- Half a yoghurt
- Olive oil.
- Fresh Mint
- Wash, peel and chop the broccoli and cauliflower.
- Pour water into a pan and put the fire to boil. When starting to boil, add the broccoli and the cauliflower. Leave until it returns to a boil. When you restart the boil, reduce heat, add salt, stir and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from heat, pour into a colander and let it drain and cool.
- Place the yogurt, the olive oil, the lemon juice and two or three leaves of fresh mint in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower on a platter and add the above mixture.
How to serve:
Serve cold as a starter decorated with the grated and toasted almonds.
Cauliflower au gratin
Other cauliflower recipes
More information about cauliflower and nutrition in the listing above
*Related information: More information about cauliflowers
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.