TRUFFLED CHEESE CAKE WITH NUTS
- 400g goat's cheese
- 25g of hazelnuts
- 50 g of almonds
- 25g of pine nuts
- 25g macadamia nuts
- Vinegar of Modena reduced
- Remove the almonds and grind them to fine powder.
- Toast the other chopped nuts in a skillet.
- Mix in a bowl the goat cheese with nuts.
- Add a little sugar.
- With a spoon or with clean hands, make small balls with the dough.
- Spread with reduced balsamic vinegar and coat with the toasted almond powder. Keep in refrigerator until use.
How to serve:
Serve as an ingredient in a mixed lettuce salad or a vegetable soup.
More information about hazelnuts in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.