Chocolate cookies with yogurt
COOKIES OF CHOCOLATE WITH YOGURT
- White chocolate 50g
- 50g of powdered Marie Biscuits
- 30g coconut powder
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 50g flour
- 1 packet of yeast
- 30g sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 º C.
- Mix the flour with the biscuits, coconut and yeast.
- Add the mixture of egg white with care to maintain the volume.
- Mix with yogurt and white small pieces of chocolate without melting.
- Divide the mixture into portions the size we want the cookies and place in a dish or pastry baking paper
- Bake the cookies for 7 minutes approximate, remove when they begin to brown.
How to serve
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.