Eggs with goat cheese
GOAT CHEESE WITH EGGS
- 1 egg (per person)
- 40g goat cheese
- 20g chopped toasted nuts
- ½ small potato (per person)
- Preheat oven to 200 º C.
- Put in an individual ceramic bowl a little oil to prevent eggs sticking.
- Wash and peel the potatoes and laminate them to create a thin base layer. Place them in the bowl.
- Add salt and pepper and place them in the oven until they begin to brown.
- When cooked, remove from oven and add the egg over the goat cheese. Put the bowl in the oven again.
- Remove when the egg is done and the cheese grated or molten.
- Add the toasted chopped nuts and top with a little oil and salt.
How to serve
- Serve the bowl over a cold dish to avoid being burned. Use this preparation as a main dish
More recipes and information about eggs.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.