HOW TO PREPARE A ENDIVE SALAD?
- Canned Olives
- Place the endives decoratively on a plate or serving platter.
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in large or small pieces, and place them in the center of the salad.
- With the help of a spoon, distribute the salad olives, preferably in the central part.
- Season with parsley and sunflower seeds.
- Season with oil to taste.
- This salad has to be served decoratively.
- Another option would be to cut all ingredients and place on endive leaves so that when removing a leaf, you can take all the ingredients of the salad.
In the picture: endive salad with tomato,
olives, sunflower seeds, olive oil and parsley
Fiber is a unique component of the plant world, and our body needs to maintain intestinal health, which is the center of the body's immunity. In addition, a diet rich in fiber helps prevent cholesterol, atherosclerosis, colon cancer and gives us no satiety for snacking.
This salad is a great way to enjoy the taste of vegetables, in a colorful dish and easy to digest
More information on natural medicine in the listing above.
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.