Endives with avocado and yoghurt sauce
RECIPES OF ENDIVES
ENDIVES WITH AVOCADO AND YOGHURT SAUCE
- 1 large endive.
- 1 ripe avocado.
- 1 yogurt.
- Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Wash and pluck the endive.
- Peel the avocado and cut it in thin slices.
- Put endive on a platter and put the avocado on top, as if they were small boats.
- Add salt to taste.
- Pour the yogurt on top, previously whipped to have a thinner consistency.
- Sprinkle alfalfa sprouts on top.
- Sprinkle pepper.
It is used as a first course or appetizer.
Endive salad with carrot, cheese, avocado and toasted sunflower seeds. Seasoned with olive oil
Other endive recipes
More information on other foods.
|*Related information: More information about endives|
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.