Endive with rochefort cheese and walnuts
RECIPES OF ENDIVES
ENDIVES WITH ROCHEFORT CHEESE AND WALNUTS RECIPE
- 30ml of soy milk or cream.
- 70g blue cheese.
- 50g of walnuts.
- 75g of endives.
- Take out the endive leaves and put them in a plate.
- Saute the walnuts in a skillet until browned. A little brown sugar can be added if you desire to caramelize them.
- Make a sauce with blue cheese and a little soy milk or cream to dilute it until a smooth consistency permits to spread it well.
- Salt lightly and pour over the chicory some endive Roquefort sauce and then the walnuts.
It is used as a first course or accompaniment of the second.
More information about endives and nutrition in the listing above
|*Related information: More information about endives|
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.