Benefits of Gazpacho
WHAT IS GAZPACHO GOOD FOR?
What is gazpacho?
Gazpacho is a typical recipe for very hot summer seasons. It is prepared with fresh and raw vegetables, which are crushed, without cooking.
What are the nutrional properties of gazpacho?
Photo of ingredients of gazpacho
It is a very refreshing drink, which is taken as a cold soup, an entree before meals.
In addition to its refreshing taste, gazpacho is a very moisturizing dish because it provides electrolytes needed for the body to recompose the loss of minerals produced by sweat.
It is highly recommended when you need to replenish fluids and cool off after hiking, sports, or after physical exercise in general.
It also provides very few calories, since it mainly contains water, where a lot of vitamins and minerals are dissolved. Being low in fat, it can be taken in case of obesity, hypertension, cholesterol, fluid retention, diabetes (account for the corresponding ration of carbohydrates), etc.
HOW TO MAKE "GAZPACHO"
What are the ingredients of gazpacho?
Here are the ingredients for four people.
- 4 large tomatoes.
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil.
- Bread (optional)
How to prepare gazpacho?
- Peel and chop the tomatoes.
- Chop the peppers.
- Peel and chop the cucumber.
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the garlic into pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender
- Use the bowl of the mixer with narrow exits or a sieve to mash all the ingredients very finely.
-Add oil, vinegar and salt and stir with the whisk to mix everything well.
- Optionally, you can add fried bread cubes
- Place the "gazpacho" in the refrigerator to cool.
How to serve gazpacho?
- Serve it cold on a plate, accompanied by small pieces of pepper, cucumber, onion and tomato.
More information about garlic and nutrition in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.