Glycerin soap recipe
HOMEMADE GLYCERIN SOAP
GLYCERIN SOAP RECIPE
Ingredients, utensils and equipment:
- 1 bar of glycerin (a)
- Olive oil (b)
- Natural colors (crimson, saffron, mint, etc) (d)
- 1 pan to heat (f)
- 1 smaller plastic container as above (g)
- 1 source of heat (electric stove, gas, kitchen, etc.) (H)
- Silicone molds. (I)
- Knife (j)
- Paper towels, felt or cloth (k)
- Sticks to remove (l)
How to make it?
Blend glycerin to Bain Marie:
- Cut the glycerin into small pieces.
- Place a pan over the fire with water.
- Place the pieces in a plastic container. Place the container with the pieces of glycerin into the water. Light the fire and let it slowly dissolve to Bain-Marie.
Go stirring from time to time in a circular way, without hitting it from top to bottom to avoid bubbles.
Prepare the silicone molds:
While the pieces are melting:
- Spread the silicone molds with a wick of paper or cloth dipped in Olive oil. In this way you ensure that the glycerin soap can be taken out from molds easily once cold.
- Add the desired herbs into each mold.
Pour the glycerin into the molds:
Once the glycerin is liquid:
- Pour the glycerin into the molds.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and flavoring in each mold and stir with a stick.
- Wait to cool.
Take the glycerin soaps out form the molds:
Once the glycerin soap molds are well compact:
- Take the glycerin soap out from the molds.
- With a knife, carefully clean the soap, removing the remaining parts of the edges of each soap.
And... so we get beautiful glycerin soaps as healthy as the following !!!
Watch the video of the whole process
More information about plants and natural medicine in the listing above
Other interesting articles
This material is for informational purposes only. In case of doubt, consult the doctor.
"Botanical" is not responsible for damages caused by self-medication.